(ET) ET Kit

Hi
I E-mail Edmond Electric WRT there New Electric Tractor Here their reply. (
I might look into being a dealer. Here in Canada.

Thank you for your interest in our electric tractor

We are a new company developing a new electric garden tractor,It will cut
approx 2 acres of grass on a 50cent charge,

We are in the process of finalizing the design changes for a manufacturer
in
Europe, This will be our first model available towards the end of 2006.

        We also are setting up a factory in Winchester Ontario, We estimate
they should be ready for end of 2006, The kits should be ready also by the
end of 2006 a little later than we expected!

           Things always seem to take longer than you expect! If  you wish
you can check back with us later this year?

The Kits should be available by the end of 2006 to anyone approx cost $1500
- $2000US

Kit will include all electrical parts and electronic controls, All electric
motors and transmission sealed unit, Throttle control, wiring harness,
Battery boxes and Instructions,

A more detailed description will be available later, The kit should be very
easy to assemble and should fit most 38" 42" twin blade tractors of good
quality, If the tractor is very cheap the frame steering etc may not last
very long, The electric conversion is expected to last for at least 20
years, Other tractors with 3 cutter blades can be converted with higher
cost, eg 1 extra cutter motor, larger battery plus some other minor
changes.

Web site will be updated!

The tractors will be available in 2006/7,First in Europe and as soon as
possibly in the US and Canada at approx $3000 - $4000 US each

It will be posted on our web site.

  sincerely Brian Edmond

                  President

Edmond Electric Co. Ltd

90, Harvard Place,

Amherstview,

Geof Thompson BSc. CLS
Canadian Hydrographic Service           | Service Hydrographique du Canada
Fisheries and Oceans Canada             | Pêches et Océans Canada
Central and Arctic Region               | Région du Centre et de
l'Arctique
P.O. Box 5050, 867 Lakeshore Road       | C.P. 5050, 867 chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6               | Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6

mailto:thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca
Office  Bureau: (905) 336-4698
Fax | Télécopieur:(905) 336-8916