Re: (ET) Alltrax Smoked!

Bob,

I feel for you.  But let me tell you, it has been my experience with
Alltrax
that they go the long mile in trying to help resolve issues and keep
customers happy.

Here is my experience:  I installed my first Alltrax several years ago.  It
ran perfectly for about 3 weeks.  That's lots of driving around and two
complete mows.  Then, as I was driving along, it just smoked.  Burnt up.

I called them.  They said that the assumption was, that since it was
working
perfectly, it must have been a fault in their controller.  This was a broad
assumption on their part, and I suggested I really was not and EE and could
have wired something incorrectly.

They replaced it nonetheless.

I have since installed a second one.  No problems whatsoever.  Both running
perfectly.

My point is, I believe they will go the long mile in trying to work with
you, and in my case, they erred on the side that it was their problem, not
mine.

Does anyone have a suggestion of how Bob might test his setup completely
before turning the key and losing weeks worth of work???

Perry Cain
***