(ET) E-8 manual

Hi,

I just purchased an E-8 and I want to do a bit of cleaning/up work on it.  I can't download the e-8 manual from Elec-Trak.com yet as the upgrades are not complete.  Does anyone else have a copy they could send me or point me to?

On a related note, I realize that, originally, the E-8 shipped to be run off of 3 12v batteries.  But there seems to me to be more than enough room for 6 6v like all the other elec-traks.  Since I already have 6-6v batteries, am I courting disaster by using them instead of the 3 12v?  I intend to use my off-board semi-inteligent golf cart charger to charge it just like I do all my other elec-traks so I don't THINK it will be a problem.
Thanks in advance,

James

James F. Jarrett
Information Systems Associate
AP Java Programming Instructor
Charlotte Country Day School
1440 Carmel Road
Charlotte, NC 28226
(704)943-4562

Eleventh Law of Acoustics:
In a minimum-phase system there is an inextricable link between
frequency response, phase response and transient response, as they
are all merely transforms of one another. This combined with
minimalization of open-loop errors in output amplifiers and correct
compensation for non-linear passive crossover network loading can
lead to a significant decrease in system resolution lost. However,
of course, this all means jack when you listen to Pink Floyd.