Re: (ET) snowblower paint

My father and I discovered that Meyer Plows use a paint they call
"Sno-Flo" on their plows.  That paint [sold by Half-Way Autoparts in the
Buffalo, NY area] has Teflon in it.

Product webpage at:
http://www.meyerproducts.com/products/productsublist.asp?EquipmentTypeID=4&ParentID=17

Having some left-over after rebuilding a snowplow he tried it on the mower
deck for his John Deer 110 and found that it left a finish so slick that
what grass did stay under the deck could be removed by a quick spay with a
garden hose.

If the deck is already badly pitted you can clean, prime, then apply a
sandable primer, wet-sand smooth then paint.  You should apply the
sandable primer in thin coats and sand most of it off leaving just enough
to fill the pits.

Thanks,
Bill