Re: (ET) E8M For Sale,etc.

I am looking for an E10 rust bucket. I have a good frame and am looking for front/rear axle, etc to complete it. I am in NC, but TOMORROW I will be up in the MD/PA area and can pick up. Thanks!

Regards,

Brad Fayette
"The geeks shall inherit the Earth."

Clean Power Supply wrote:
 Hi,
 If anybody is looking for an E8M,I have a nice original model with mower
here for sale. It is in above average condition. It has no batteries but
runs when jumped from another power source. Sold in as-is condition,will
need some minor repairs. $300.
 Also for sale is an original Elec-Trak V-plow for large frame
tractors.Nice condition.Make me an offer,I need the space.
 Oh,yes,and if anybody just happens to need a NEW front bumper for an
I-5,I have one of those too.Priced reasonably!
 Sincerely,
Harold Zimmerman
Ephrata PA