(ET) trail mower

What I'm looking at to mow frnce lines is a small "sickle bar", about 4 ft with a drive motor, probably a mower size would be plenty. Or, maybe look for a small "flail" mower, if nothing else, that'll smooth out the trails as you mow (;-').

FWIW, my daughters boyfriend used a couple of my front mowers, succeeded in breaking the mounts and a couple motors in just one summer, and that's on reasonably flat lawns with a few tree roots sticking up.

wombat