(ET) alltrax survey

1.  Which ET do you have?  E12s

2.  Since we don't have hour meters, how many months
of active use has your unit seen (take your best
guess)?   2 months active, total of 6 months

3.  If your unit has required replacement, how many
times?  no replacement needed

4.  What was the nature of the trouble that lead to
each replacement?  n/a

5.  Something significant I forgot here?

Hint, rewire when you install the controller with
slightly larger wire.  I used different colored wires
to keep track of what I was doing and wrote the colors
on the wiring diagram as I wnt along.