From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: 1/20/2006 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) Alltrax?

I had thought they raised their prices because the dealers complained
they were getting undercut by the direct sales...

I guess they are really trying to recoup the high development and
support costs for the small market.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

"Kleinbrahm, Bob" <rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com>

01/20/2006 04:50 PM

"Jeff Tickner" <jefft softlanding com>, <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>

cc

Subject
RE: (ET)  Alltrax?

Jeff,

The DCX-300-ET version is available only directly from Alltrax.  Alltrax
<http://www.alltraxinc.com/> www.alltraxinc.com ask for Steve Ricardson.

Bob

  _____