(ET) E-10 Snowblower motor on eBay

Title: Message
A recent listing for a snowblower motor from an E-10, item #  7737904211, I searched under "electric tractor" and found it.  The buy it now price is $30 (?!?!?), it says it was working when removed.

" Used electric motor from a GE snowblower attatchment that was mounted on an E10 tractor. . Was working good when removed. Model 5BC49JB142A. Date code CJN. Thanks for looking! "

The picture shows a pulley on the shaft of the motor, whereas the one I have on my E15 has a chain, so I'm assuming this is a different motor.  Is that true?

Doug McCorkle
E-15