Re: (ET) e20 with front end loader and tiller on ebay

Hey - You've got my loader! I have always enjoyed using this handy device, and have only seen 2 or 3 others in the several years I have monitored this and other groups interested in ElecTraks. I would think (if working) the loader would significantly add to the value of the tractor.

More info about the loader is on my site at www.plitch.com

At 09:41 PM 1/10/2006, howie888 adelphia net wrote:
I just listed one of my tractors on ebay. I am getting rid of my whole lot. I have an E-8, E-15, E-15 parts machine, side discharge mower deck complete, rear discharge mower incomplete, snow blower, two dozer blades, static inverter, 1/4" drill motor and trimmer with power head, much more. I would rather sell it outright then to go through ebay. email me at howie888 adelphia net with your questions. I am near Akron, OH.