From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Kleinbrahm, Bob
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 4:00 PM
To: et
Subject: (ET) E-20 drive motor.

Hi,

I am in the process of rebuilding my E-20 tractor and have obtained bearings and brushes for the E-20 traction motor.  I have the motor on my work bench and am about to disassemble the same, however I could use some advice on how to do so.  This motor probably has never had a rebuild that I know of and the ends of it seem to be held together by 4 flat head screws.  I tried to loosen these screws, but am leery of rounding out the flat head notch with too much force.  Has anyone come up with a good solution for removing the ends of these motors?

Thanks,

Bob K

Bob Kleinbrahm

Senior Network Engineer

First Republic Bank

San Francisco, CA. 94111

415 288-1478

rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com

First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries do not take responsibility for, or accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders, funds transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions of this nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.

We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.