Subject: E15 Elec-Trac
From: Howard Klinker <klinker41 yahoo com>

I have owned my E15  since 1973 and have used it for mowing only on our
back hillside which was about one to three times per season. We are
moving to Ohio in the Spring and our lot there is quite small for an
Elec-Trac. Do you list them for sale? Mine is in quite good condition
and I would ask $600.00 for it. Thank you for any assistance you can
offer.

Included with it is a 10 cubic foot two wheel trailer.

Sincerely, Howard Klinker, Kalamazoo, MI.

--
Darryl McMahon                  http://www.econogics.com
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?