(ET) Elec-trak snow thrower performance

I have an Elec-trak snow thrower and an E15 but have never hooked the 2 up
and used them.

I was wondering what kind of performance and experiences that any of you
have had with them. Do they get plugged at all? What happens when you
really
load them down too much, a gas one just groans and will stall at worst.
What
kind of snow can they handle? Do they throw it as good as a gas one?

When you have the snow thrower on an Elec-trak, do you have to have wheel
weights? I am not sure how the weight and weight distribution of an
Elec-trak compares to something like an old John Deer 110 garden tractor
and
snow thrower. On that I had weights, chains, and the tires filled with
chloride, and it worked fine, but you could still tell it was front end
heavy.

I live in Michigan and have a 125ft driveway.

I understand that the E-20 motor can be run at 48v, let's say you scrap the
wiring and are using an Alltrax controller. I guess it is a matter of heat
with them and you probably are not putting the full 48v and maxed current
for very long periods of time.
Can you run the snow thrower motor at 48v too?
My electric lazyboy project is all 48v and I was considering mounting the
snow thrower on that in the winter.
Can the mower motors run on 48v? Anyone know?

Kevin