Re: (ET) Bill Gunn is selling V snow plow

and it snuck past me but he had a rotary inverter listed that closed a few days ago (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7728456003)

Yeah, I won the inverter; check has been sent. I'm curious as to how people like these things; this one apparently is a sealed one and I'm looking to run a good sized electic chainsaw with it.

- Jim, who got to use an ET to clear snow for the first time... today's lesson: make sure the tires are at the right air pressure before using, esp with chains. Too little air and the tire comes off the rim :-(

Interesting. I did a few inches of snow yesterday with the E20, blower, and the new batteries. Voltage stayed high even when the chute was full of snow; in fact it would push out the plug of snow/ice if I kept feeding it. Serious power there.

I now have the third string of batteries online in the rear weight box. I think I'll go outside today and take some pictures.

Chris