Re: (ET) What is it worth to the list? Anything?

Matt O'Brien wrote:
Are the rear lift motors the same as the front lift?

Slightly different; you need to grind a corner off by the gear housing. Someone buy me a Ryobi bench grinder and I'll do it for you.

I need a couple of them.

Why? Are you toasting them on the tiller?

I have a tiller, and I've been running the rear lift on 12 volts instead of 18. The tiller goes up and down just *fine*, never seems to struggle, and went all season without burning the motor. By contrast I have cremated one lift motor armature by running it at 18 volts in a day or so.

I also use the bobbins on *both* the top and tiller belt points. Keeps the belt from binding up; once that happens you're sunk.

Chris