(ET) Yup, was the diodes

Popped the re-dioded Card4 into my E20; works like a champ. It looks like CR413,CR414 shorted; while I was there I also replaced CR403,CR404. If you have an E20 you might want to do this before the diodes short and the card blows a trace.

Now in my spare time I'll try to figure out why my old Card4 doesn't engage speeds 5-8. Probably something in the FW monitoring bit; it does look like R401 (44 ohm) is either pregnant or exploded.

Keeps me out of trouble.

Chris