(ET) No forward part 2

A few weeks ago I posted how my E-12 M had gone from having an
intermittent loss of forward power that had become a full time loss of
forward power.

Here are the symptoms and what I have checked/eliminated thus far.

put tractor in reverse, you hear the relays click and the tractor runs
fine, put it in forward and you hear the relays but nothing happens.

At the request of someone on this list I just finished taking her apart
and checking the diodes.  All three diodes check find.  Infinite
resistance in one direction and almost none in the other, so I feel they
are fine.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

James