From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:06 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu; wheelhorsegardentractors yahoogroups com
Subject: (ET) Transportation help "Big Time"

Hello

I am asking the Wheelhorse list for some help on behalf to the Electric Tractor List. If you recognize my E-mail address you will realize I am the guy with the "Electric Horses" . Well the guys on the Electric Tractor list have an opportunity to clean the inventory of the Bill Gunn. Bill was the person who bought all the Electrak parts from Wheelhorse when they decided to get out of the electric business in the late 70s early 80s.  There is no shortage of homes for this equipment but as always the problem is transportation. Our guess it that there is at least a full transport truck load of parts and tractors. If we can get the transportation thing figured out we can save the entire stock from going to the scrap yard.

Is there anybody out there that can help out? The parts are in WisconsinWe aren't asking for charity. But, if you're a trucker looking for a back haul or you looking for a little bit of work on the side and have a large truck we can certainly work out some type of arrangements.

Why am I asking the Wheelhorse list, for two reasons 1) the Wheelhorse list and community is at least 10 the size probably 100 times the size of the Electic Tractor list and 2) Wheelhorse was the second biggest player in the electric tractor would after general Electric.

Thanks

Geof Thompson