Re: (ET) Sweeper?

Since there is discussion on a sweeper or vac system, has any tried to hook
up a normal bagging unit that is so common on other ICE lawn tractors and
mowers.  I have almost bought one off e-bay for 80 bucks just to give it a
try.  Just curious if one of the other tinkerers has tried this yet.

I used my sweeper on Saturday afternoon and got 90% of the leaves and pine
needles from my yard as normal, but I have to run it in 3rd and due to
battery age I cannot maintain that speed for very long.

Karl
EGT-100