(ET) New Control Cards

 I know there has been talk on this list before on the subject of
manufacturing new cards. Some with the necessary connections (don't
remember who) have offered to do so. I would like to say that if those
individual (s) would like to pursue it I would do the marketing if they
can be sold at a reasonable price. I would also supply sample Cards to
work off of. If anybody is interested,please feel free to contact me. If
someone would like to make these Cards and market them directly,that's
quite all right,too. Bottom line is,there are quite a few older machines
out there that are still in use and need/will need Cards. Mostly E20CA and
DA Card #4 and E15AA through GA Card #1.
Sincerely,
Harold Zimmerman
717-859-4234