(ET) Time for the fall tractor repair week(s). (need parts)

I have two ETs that are both in need of repairs.  For one, I know
exactly what I need, for the other I'm not so sure.

For the I5 I need a new emergency disconnect switch.  It failed this
weekend and I replaced it with a 48v DC rated heavy duty toggle switch.
I could leave it like this, but I really had plans for that switch
elsewhere.

Also for the I5 I need two lifter motors.  One to replace the front deck
lift, and one for the rear lift.  If someone could tell me *exactly*
what model car motor would work I'll modify them myself.  Be a good
project, but I have heard conflicting info and don't want to go to the
junkyard and come back with stuff I can't use.

For my E-12M  I have a problem that I can't find.  I am a very poor
electronics diagnostician, so it might be obvious to someone els on the
list.  The problem started as the mower not wanting to go forward.  I'd
back up a big from a mowing run and then put it in forward, and I would
hear the relay click but it would not move.  Sometimes just going in
reverse for a moment, letting it stop and then going back forward would
fix it.
Then it died for good.  Everything else works (including reverse) but I
have no forward power.  I backed it into the shop and noticed the
contacts to one of the relays were badly corroded.  I removed the
relay,cleaned the contacts and put it back in.  It worked for a few days
but now it's back to the same problem.

Suggestinons?

Thanks.

James

--
James Jarrett <jarrett ccds charlotte nc us>
Charlotte Country Day School