(ET) APC inverter

I put together a pack of 40 BB6600 NiCd batteries
(about 54Vdc open circuit) to power a RMBP2000 APC
inverter or 2000VA.  I know a few on the list wondered
where they could find a high power inverter for the
elec trak and I think this is the way to go.  This
inverter is for computer backup, but I think it will
work well for this application if you can add 12Vdc in
a battery tray to boost total pack voltage to 48Vdc.
You could probably get an inverter like this for
surplus, I got mine for free from the corporate
'downsizing surplus bin'.
It runs from a 48Vdc external anderson plug, I supply
my own 48Vdc pack. Not sure what I'm going to do with
it yet, just playing with extra parts laying around
the house.
Rod.