Re: (ET) Batteries

Six T105's should run you $300 or so from Sam's club. That's not *too* expensive. 12 volt batteries are quite simply a bad idea.

For real sticker shock, price out a set of six SAFT 180M's. You'll get twice the range and they will fit but....

Chris

John Carlarne wrote:
Hi All,

Well, I have to get new batteries for my E-141 - 6 x 12 volt rated at 90
amp
hour - 20 hour rate. I have looked at new batteries from a golf cart place
and I nearly passed out with sticker shock. Does anyone know where to find
cheaper or re-conditioned batteries, or any other fiendish tricks for
getting cheaper power? I have tried calling recycling places but they react
as if I was asking for uranium.

Once again thanks for your past advice - very helpful indeed.
John