Re: (ET) Mini front/rear end loader

I designed and built a small hydraulic front end loader for my large frame tractor.  I used the accessory front end mount.  If you like I can snap some dimensions on the cad file I used and send it as a picture file.  The only thing I would do differently is to give myself more vertical lift height.  What I did not consider is that some times you are on a downward slope when you go to empty bark mulch etc.  Lot less clearance than when you are sitting on a flat level surface.
Just let me know
Rob Brockway

Chris Zach <czach computer org> wrote:
I'm looking to get a small front end loader for my E20. Nothing fancy,
think "Johnny bucket". Problem is how to mount it: I've seen reference
to something called the "Oz bucket" that attaches to the snowblower
mounting bracket. Seems like a good idea. The johnny bucket would attach
to the rear via a sleeve hitch adapter.

Any idea what might work? I've got an Elec-trak welder now, a front
bracket, and a rear tiller bar along with rear lift. I have no
compunctions with making a simple stab bracket for either the front or
rear with a 36 volt actuator as a serious lift, as long as someone will
tell me the stabs can handle that sort of thing without ripping apart.

Chris