(ET) Wheel Horse E-141 - tractor or mower?

Hi all,

My father in law has offered me a Wheel Horse E-141. Does anyone have experience with these in terms of doing stuff other than mowing the lawn? He used it to mow. I am looking for something to use for gardening and the like – a bit of tilling, snow plowing and hauling logs around in a cart. In short I am looking for something approaching a garden tractor as opposed to ride on mower. Does this fit the bill?

Also, if I do end up going to get it, does anyone have any instruction books or the like that they would be willing to copy/scan for a fee?

Many thanks,

John