(ET) E15 relays if any interest

I replaced my dashboard relays with the following items. They are from MCM InOne (electronics distributor) in Ohio. The catalog is on-line.
relay 28-4950         $6 each  DPDT 10 amps
socket 28-4951     $7 each

The relays can be mounted in the sockets of course- they are small and narrow, good fit. The relays also have upside-down mounting ears so you can mount them "terminals up" and use the existing push--on connectors. My connectors are weak and corroded so I used the sockets.

These relays are 24 volts 600 ohm coils. I used a 270 ohm/ 2 watt resistor in series with each coil. They operate fine and do not get nearly as hot as the old relays.