From: Chris Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 8:40 PM
To: Doug McCorkle
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) E15HA PTO Problem

Might be the problem. If I recall, the E15 had heavy duty electronics,
and used things like SCRs to set and hold items till power was dropped.
My initial I haven't seen a thing guess is the SCR that is in series
with that switch is blown, and as a result doesn't cascade to "on" when
the switch is triggered and released.

Might also be the diode powers the SCR gate. Replace with something from
Radio Shack; their bigger silicon diodes should be fine.

Chris