Re: (ET) ET and actual fuel costs

It is neat indeed. And... it can even run "backwards", as in I'm using one to record how much power my mini solar set-up is producing.

Another source is EFI.org, which has them at
  http://www.energyfederation.org/consumer/default.php/cPath/388_253

and also has E.E.D. Electricity Meters for the true geek... it lets you log even more details and hook it up to a computer for capturing the data:
  http://www.energyfederation.org/consumer/default.php/cPath/388_254

(and just to be clear, I've found the Kill-A-Watt goes 'backwards'; I've never used an EED meter)

James Jarrett wrote:
There is a really neat gizmo called a kill-a-watt meter.  It can do that
and more.  Have a look:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/7657/

--
Jim Coate