Re: (ET) Brushes for sweeper

Chris,

I've looked for the thing your talking about. Try these people: http://www.united-rotary.com/

They make replacement rotary brushes for all kinds of equipment. The last time I spec'ed a replacement set, they wanted about $130.00 for enough replacement discs to span a 6 foot brush. I imagine they might sell fewer for a smaller application.

Hope this helps.

-Phil

PS, Speaking for myself, not for any company, YMMV...

Christopher Zach <czach computer org> wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find spare brushes for the Elec-trak
sweeper? At the same time is it ok to run the motor on that at a
somewhat slower speed? It really picks up well but I think it's going to
beat the brushes to death.

Chris