Re: (ET) You think your gas is expensive.

Well, the official place to get an electric is at:

http://www.austinev.org/evtradinpost/

Chris

Phil Trice wrote:
Geoff,
Yesterday it hit $3.99 (US) per gallon here in Lafayette, Indiana. I'm ready to join the EV crowd-the price of electricity seems to be pretty stable in comparison. -Phil Trice

*/ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA/* wrote:

    Hi
        Gas is pricy and going up every where,  up here in Canada we're
    paying about $3.36 USD a Gallon US Gallon  and we export oil to the
    States. So go figure. Somebody is getting rich. But, it is not
anybody I know. Any of you on the list want to switch to collecting Electric
    Tractors. I have a couple that might be for sale. (LOL)
    Just kidding around.
    */Geof Thompson/**/ /*

http://mail.yahoo.com