Re: (ET) You think your gas is expensive.

Geoff,

Yesterday it hit $3.99 (US)  per gallon here in Lafayette, Indiana. I'm ready to join the EV crowd-the price of electricity seems to be pretty stable in comparison.

-Phil Trice

ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA wrote:
Hi
    Gas is pricy and going up every where,  up here in Canada we're paying about $3.36 USD a Gallon US Gallon  and we export oil to the States. So go figure. Somebody is getting rich. But, it is not anybody I know.
    Any of you on the list want to switch to collecting Electric Tractors. I have a couple that might be for sale. (LOL)
Just kidding around.

Geof Thompson