(ET) 18 volt source

Ok, I love my Elec-trak's new flooded NiCD pack. I haven't even had to water the cells...

However there is a problem in paradise: NiCDs hate to be tapped. And I use 18 volts a lot for things.

So I need a 36 volt to 18 volt converter for the front lift (30amps), rear lift (same) and all my little tools (up to 30a). Any suggestions on what I could use?

I guess I could just go with a Curtiss GC controller wired to 18 volts or something. But I'd prefer another suggestion.

Chris