Re: (ET) EV or alternative vehicle shows

The Power of DC is held at a drag strip near Hagerstown MD every year.

http://www.powerofdc.com/

They get a pretty nice array of electric cars, bikes, etc competeing there. Not sure if that's what you are looking for.

Also check out

http://www.evadc.org/

which is the DC area electric vehicle organization.

- SteveS

Edward C Byers wrote:

Does anybody know of a show for EV / Alternative in the NC area, or
anywhere within the NC/SC/VA area?
I stupidly sold my electric GMC truck last year, and need to find some
local parts.
I don't think the E20 will go fast enough to get me to work, and gas is
killin' me!
Ed