From: Christopher Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 4:09 PM
To: Elie, Larry (L.D.)
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Mowing heavy grass....

Interesting; I have been cutting some pretty thick grass with the E20 as

of late (neighbor's median strip, very dense) and the E20 powers through

it. Then again I typically will mow at gear L, speed 4, slowing down to
LL speed 6-8 when it gets really hairy.

Are you mowing in D? I've found that to be way too fast and resulting in

an "eh" level of cut. Also hard on the deck if you hit something.

Chris