From: Allen Hunt [mailto:allenhunt_2000 yahoo com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:59 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Just received my Alltrax today!

Hey Everyone,

I just received my Alltrax controller today and I am
soliciting any advice on the installation that anyone
might wish to share with me.  I bought the ready made
pot fixture that alltrax makes and it seems to be
really nicely made.  Please feel free to open up and
tell me of any things I should avoid during
installation or any creative things you have done
during your own installation!

Thanks,

Allen