-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of John B
Reinhard
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:18 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Re: ge tractor - 4WD, articulated, loader pictures

Hi Jim & all,

Thanks for posting the pics !

Can you get more pictures - different angles, and/or underneath ?

I wonder if it steers better than my E-20 with Snowblower installed ?
(everything does !)

My interest would actually be a backhoe - but I am interested, because I
have spare Elec-Traks I could 'borrow' a rear end from.

Anyone know of any other similar designs - either OEM GE or custom
adaptations ? (besides the semi standard loaders we have already seen)

John