Re: (ET) foot pedal switches

Yes and no. I bought some 36V bulbs that are the same size, but don't have the dual base - ie. one side of the filament connects to the socket and hence to the frame, unless you isolate it; which I was able to do. It also meant changing out the socket contacts to a single. It was an interesting excerise and it works, but is too much trouble. I haven't seen a 36 V isolated (dual contact) bulb.

- SteveS
E20, E12S

 The bigger question is does anyone know of a 36v bulb that fits the same
socket?

Bob