(ET) FW: Solar Charger

Title: Message

Hi Here's a bit more on the solar station

-----Original Message-----
From: Darius Vakili, P.Eng. [mailto:dgv interlog com]
Sent: June 22, 2005 1:01 AM
To: ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA
Subject: Solar Charger

Hi Geof:

I have a comment regarding your inquiry about our solar charge station:

Since your tractor is not used all the time, and can be parked close to the solar station, you will not need the additional station battery.  All you need is a 24V or 36V solar panel  ( best is two 12V panels in series) plus our controller. You will use your tractor battery for collecting sun energy.

Of course, station battery is nedded if you want to charge even when there is no sun ( station battery will store it before your charge).

Best Regards  Darius