(ET) E-20 speed

I know that the top speed on the E-20 is 9.5mph.  Does anyone know what the speeds are for the other 3 gears? Or does anyone know the ratios?

I am moving along on my electric lazyboy project. Got everything off of it but the bare frame and I sandblasted and re-painted that. I sandblasted the transmission and steering parts and repainted them. I used tractor paint from the tractor supply store near me. I was able to add a little hardner to it and it came out just beautiful.
I will have 8 AGP 12v batteries on it (each of these weighs 100lbs and has much more power than the golf batteries. 6 for the drive and 2 in parallel to run my 12 v stuff. I had to relocate the steering so that it would come out about a foot and a half or 2 farther up. Otherwise the steering would have come out where the seat would be. Now it will come out just before where the leg rest is. I made my own steering shaft and put in pillow blocks with actual bearings. I will have a Daimler/Chrysler steering wheel with buttons and a de-activated air bag on it ( I work for TRW automotive). I am relocating the lift motor to the top side, which will be just unter the footrest in my case. I was almost thinking of using a satalite actuator and running it off of the 36v, what do you guys think? There will be 2 aircraft landing lamps for the headlights/searchlights, one a landing the other a taxi lamp. They are the PAR 64 size (8") and fit nicely into a stage lighting can, which is chrome plated. I got a siren unit from the Ontario Provincial Police to use as my horn/PA. I am using an Alltrax controller hooked up to a big chrome boat throttle for speed control, that looks pretty absurd in it's self. One lever is throttle, the other for reverse. I have a little peltier (sp?) fridge to keep my beverages cool, it holds a 6 pack. I have a military surplus yellow construction beenie that will be mounted on the back. I have all Allen Bradley keyswitches, emergency stop and other switches. a couple current and voltage meters to monitor things. I wish we could get the realtime current and voltage outputs from the Alltrax to interface with a cheap laptop running Labview, that would have made for a nice guage setup, but Alltrax people won't give me the protocal for the data. I am planning on still being able to use the mowing deck.
I got new back tires that are the same size as my old tires, 23 x 10.5 - 12, but they look like farm tractor tires. Yea, I know they might tear up a lawn mowing it, but this is mainly for transportation to get to my neighbors workshops in style. I myself am in a wheelchair and it is a real pain to go across my yard, down the street, across someone elses yard. We have big lots out here.
I am going to put on a bike speedo, they can be calibrated now for just about any size wheels. I have a set of 100w stereo speakers, about a foot square with a cd/stereo that will be on it for jams too.
The whole thing is taking on a life of it's own.

I replaced the 2 groove pulleys that used a 3L belt with new ones that use a 4L belt and they now give it a different ratio. Originally the motor had a 4", the trannny a 6", now I have a 5" on the motor and a 3.3" on the tranny. I figure that if the top end was 9.5, it is now 18. (that will be used sparingly)

I was trying to figure out what the top speed of the other 3 gears will be given my new input ratio. Or at least what the speeds were of a normal E-20

Kevin

PS,
In using the Alltrax controller, I will not have all the oomph thet the E20 motor is capable of because it can draw 400a, while the controller puts out only 300, right?

PSS,
Anyone got any more suggestions as to what I may ad to this vechicle?