RE: (ET) Mower deck for sale...SOLD

Well, that was festive!

For those who are seeking to buy/sell an ET mower deck, I thought I'd post
the results of my little private auction (without going into personal
detail):
 - 7 total individuals made actual $ offers.  It wasn't just one guy who
pulled a number out of the air.
 - As you all know, it all started at $100.
 - Offers went up in increments of 15, 25, or 50 dollars, until we arrived
at our final price of $300.

Thank you to all who participated.  I'm happy to know the equipment will
go to a fellow ET'er (via ebay, I wouldn't have been so sure), I'm happy
someone will be able to do something productive with it that I couldn't
do, I'm happy to get something for it in return, and I'll be happy have
the extra storage space once its gone.  Thanks again.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com