-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Jim Coate
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:11 PM
To: Elec-Trak
Subject: Re: (ET) Mower Deck blades!

OK, just for the record to make sure we are all saying the same thing:

If one flips up the deck while on the tractor and then stands facing the

front of the tractor, looking at the bottom of the flipped up deck,
should the motors be turning clock-wise or counter-clock-wise?

For the blades with a corner bend a little on each end, should that make

that tip of the blade closer to the ground or closer to the shell of the

deck as compared to the rest of the blade?

--
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak's

entities other than the intended recipient is  prohibited.  If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.

First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries do not take responsibility for,
or accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders,
funds transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions
of this nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.

We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email
communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may
be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.