Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:55:21 +0000
Subject: (ET) (no subject)
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
0D att net>

I have an E-20 [model 26AE20AA, serial number DP20045] which is, as far as
can tell, still has its original wiring, although it may have been tinkered
with.  When I purchased the tractor it had dead batteries but was wired
such
that there would have been  18-volts across the lights and 24-volts across
the lift.

I have only 2 speeds, the slowest speed and what seems like the second
slowest, while the transaxle is in gear.  A check of the hood revels the
front resistor pack is heating up after a few minutes of travel.

When I operate the foot pedal by hand with the transaxle is in neutral I
can
hear the switches close and a can hear a corresponding change in motor
speed
for all 8 speeds.

Any thoughts as to what to check first?

Thanks,