Resistor 2 is attached to the end of resistor 1, so I can see them both being nailed to one end of 2A. And you want to connect 2A to 1A anyway to maintain the circuit.

Make sense?
Chris

Allen Hunt wrote:
I am still working on the wiring on my E12s.  The
wiring diagram on page 3-4 of the Service Manual shows
that both Resistor #1 and #2 should be connected to
the left-hand side of contactor 2A and that Resistor
#2 should also be connected to the right-hand side of
contactor 2A.  Is this a misprint?  Right now I think
I have everything reconnected, but there are no wires
left to connect to the left-hand side of contactor 2A
except for the wire that connects it to the left-hand
side of contactor 1A above. Any help on this would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Allen