Re: (ET) WH-185 (E-20) Mower Deck Motor Rebuilds

You have knocked a magnet loose inside the motor.

Hopefully the magnet did not break!! Carefully remove the armature from
the motor. If the magnet did not break you may
be able to re-glue it.

I have asked several times on the list if anyine knew where to get new
magnets, but no responses so far. I found a
company in Lousiana that specializes in motor magnets, but haven't
contacted them yet.

You may need a new motor. Kansas wind power has them. But frankly, I don't
think they're worth $225.

Good luck.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump

Get your own FREE evgrin.com email address;
send a request to ryan at evsourcecom