(ET) 2 mower deck questions

Dear Fellow ET'ers,

I have a couple questions that I hope someone out there has already implemented or given consideration.

1.  Has anyone attached a second mower deck to an ET to effectively double the mowing capacity?  My yard is pretty big (couple acres) and I would like to have a "quick attach" system to allow use of a second deck when applicable in large open areas.  What is the best method to attach a second deck?  What about the electronics - can the contactor and electronics support a second plug?

2.   Has anyone installed a switch on the mower deck attachment arms in series with the brake switch?   I find myself often acting too slowly when the deck catches something in our yard and am concerned that one of these times I will not react in time to prevent damage to the deck.  Installing a limit switch in series with the brake on each of the arms to open when the arms are pushed back (when the deck engages something) will instantly stop the tractor motor - regardless how fast my foot hits the brake.  If someone else has done this, I'd appreciate any suggestions regarding mounting, type of switch......

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Rich Rock

Your principle has placed these words above the entrance of the legislative chamber: ?whosoever acquires any influence here can obtain his share of legal plunder.? And what has been the result? All classes have flung themselves upon the doors of the chamber crying: ?A share of the plunder for me, for me!?

? Frédéric Bastiat, ?Plunder and Law? [1850] from Selected Essays
on Political Economy (Foundation for Economic Education, 1995