(ET) E20 Electrak Questions

To all ElekTrak People who responded to me. I have now found out my failure in properly connecting the power use meter on my tractor after removing all the PTO connections.. Thanks to an exchange with rjkanary nauticom net the smoke cleared enough for me to learn that the ¾” wide by 3.75” long copper piece was not the specified meter shunt. I had failed to install the 18.25” (page 6-28) or 20” (page 6-29) #6 gage wire from the main disconnect to the PTO which is the actual meter shunt. All is very clear to me now. When I get the new Version 6 DCX300 ET and connect the fuse Steve Richardson is sending me along with the new meter from Harold Zimmerman, I look forward to lots of fun again.  Thank you over and over, Raymon