From: Raymon Ellis [mailto:raymonellis adelphia net]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 3:22 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Cc: Barbara R. Ellis
Subject: (ET) Alltrax DCX300 ET in E20

To all interested: Steve Richardson just called and said he found the field circuit blown out in the returned controller which was one of the problems with the older units. He said it was definitely a controller fault. This was one of the failure modes that he had problems with in some earlier units. He said he had a new unit sitting on the shipping desk and that he was throwing in a new connector and an in-line fuse which they use on the golf cart controllers just for safety.  He said he was sorry for the inconvenience and he hoped to get me going and will do everything to make me happy because I had been so patient with them. He said he'd get the new one out today. Great! Thank you, and thanks for the Digest,  Raymon