-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Perry Cain
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:17 AM
To: snaugler earthlink net; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Re: mover deck submerged.

Steve,
Great info.  You did not talk down to me.  In fact, I was picturing
unsealed
(open) bearings when I read "sealed" and "unsealed".

Will check when I get home.  Thanks for the instructions.  Glad you caught
that I was confused.

Thanks