Re: (ET) mover deck submerged.

If you get the water out quickly enough, none. If you don't, and the motors still have the OEM shielded instead of sealed bearings,well you'll get to experience another facet of Elec- Trak® ownership, replacing bearings. I'm certain that there are some parts to the saga that you haven't shared with us . Is an Elec-Trak brake repair seminar in your future ? <G>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Perry Cain" <perry suppleye com>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 9:43 PM
Subject: (ET) mover deck submerged.

It was one of those great moments in history.  Working on the wiring of my
E12m. Just got it running today. It seems to go only one speed forward and
one speed reverse.  Reverse is clearly faster.

Had the seat switch wired together.

About 4 feet from my pond. I often go there to work on stuff. Had a chair,
a cola, the home owner service manual.

Anyway, my question is, if you happened to submerge your mower deck in
water, and it takes about 2 hours to get out, what damage is done?