(ET) elec-trak gives neigbors a show.

This past weekend, I was bush-hogging the field at my farm with my 1956
Allis Chalmers WD-45 when the engine died.

Nothing I did made the @#$%^&* thing run.  Undaunted, I hooked up my I-5
to the front of the tractor and had one friend drive the I-5 while
another steered the tractor.

The ET spun out big time, but was too light to pull the Orange Monster
(according to the factory specs she weighs 4600 lbs "dry" and had a 700+
pound drag bush hog behind her.)

I put my sholder to the wheel of the tractor and was amazed as it
started to move with almost no effort.  The ET could pull it no problem,
it was the lack of traction that was the killer.

After that little shove the ET towed the tractor all the way to the barn
(about a 1/4 mile) across uncut grass and weeds.

The neighbors looked dumbfounded as this little Orange lawn mower towed
the massive beast back for repairs.  I would have killed to have my
camera.

You just gotta love EV's.

James